Nomination for Lifetime Achievement Award
Guidelines for Nomination of a Lifetime Achievement Award
- Minimum of 10 yearsas a competitive athlete.
- Minimum of 30 additional yearsof involvement in a WAS discipline.
- Significant time spent in that discipline at National & International level.
- Competitive athlete at a National or International level.
- Proven success in one of the below:
~ Coached or Taught in a WAS discipline for many years. Known for the development of high-level performance or other highly successful coaches.
~Writer or Author on a WAS discipline. 2 or more published works that have had a profound influence on a WAS discipline.
~Invented or Manufactured new pieces of equipment or apparatus that resulted in a profound performance improvement of any WAS discipline.